Can’t sing? Don’t sing? Not to worry, we live in the day and age where if you can pretend to sing, you now have a shot at a career. Especially if you can dance, and you are really really cute. How long will it last? I’d give this “Little Psy” phenom about 2-3 years before it wanes, but by the time “Little Psy” becomes a teen he will have most likely milked the Gangnam Style phenomenon for enough mileage to actually get a career kick start out of it.
What you see below is commonly called “milking it, milking it, milking it for all it’s worth.” And it’s worth buku bucks in raw cash and global fame. You gotta admit, the kid is really cute. And he’s a great performer. Little Michael Jackson from 40 years might be proud. Or … maybe not.
The difference between Little Psy and Little Michael Jackson is, little Michael Jackson could sing like a bird with PERFECT pitch. And he began singing on stage when he was only four years old. Remarkable.
Funny, I enjoy watching Little Psy doing “Gangnam Style” dance and sound-mime more than I enjoy watching the grown-ups. This dance was made to order for kids anyway, don’t you think? The act might be more long lived if the little boy could actually sing.
Watch little PSY rock it in these videos:
Fussy baby won’t eat his lunch? Try this:
I’m sorry I just can’t help it. This next video is just too hilariously wonderful:
- Little PSY Goes Solo After ‘Gangnam Style’ Cameo (krextv.com)
- Psy Returns With The Long Awaited Sequel To Gangnam Style (contactmusic.com)
- Little PSY goes solo after ‘Gangnam Style’ cameo (miamiherald.com)
- Little PSY goes solo after ‘Gangnam Style’ cameo (metronews.ca)
- PSY to Debut “Gangnam Style” Follow-Up Next Month (newsfeed.time.com)
- Little PSY Goes Solo After ‘Gangnam Style’ Cameo (abcnews.go.com)