Readers might recall that the week Katie Holmes dumped Scientologist, veteran actor and still highly bankable movie icon Tom Cruise, he was on location in Iceland filming scenes for “Oblivion.” It had to be one of the most difficult weeks of his life in 2012 for Cruise. He flew back to the states in the middle of filming to deal with issues surrounding the sudden death of his marriage to Holmes. The film, however, is a huge hit, garnering more than $150 million in ticket sales globally in it’s opening week. Here are some photos, videos, reviews and behind the scenes footage from the making of “Oblivion,” starring Tom Cruise and Morgan Freeman. Included at the end of this post is the full soundtrack for Oblivion, running a little over an hour. Enjoy.
- Oblivion (thegoodfilmblog.wordpress.com)
- Oblivion- Review (thatemily.wordpress.com)
- ‘Oblivion’ Reviews: Does Tom Cruise Have A Hit? (hollywoodlife.com)
- Interview: Morgan Freeman and Olga Kurylenko Talk ‘Oblivion’ (screencrave.com)
- ‘Oblivion’ Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Tom Cruise’s Sci-Fi Epic (gantdaily.com)
- Oblivion – Tom Cruise Dreams About Women – Review (dc50tv.com)
- Oblivion: Movie Review (screencrave.com)