Micheal Jackson. Amy Winehouse. Elvis Presley. Marilyn Monroe. Anna Nicole Smith.
Controversial knock-out and world famous gold digger turned cable celebrity Anna Nicole Smith was the next public train wreck in a long line of doomed high profile celebrities to finally do herself in with drugs, alcohol or both back in 2007. There was something about Anna. Love her or be utterly appalled by her antics, you just could not stop watching. Everybody kept watching, and Anna kept escalating the ante with every new drama that played out on TV screens around the world. Anna was a junkie. And everyone knew it. That fact is not in dispute. Anna’s reckless drug use and excesses were well documented, but after she married attorney Howard K. Stern her drug abuse went into apparent overdrive.
Reports and rumors began leaking that Anna’s husband was doing alot of questionable things to help her drug addiction along. After her death by apparent drug overdose the story of what Howard was doing to keep Anna strung out became even murkier.
But did Anna get more than her fair share of well meaning yet wicked help along the way? What kind of psychiatrist prescribes a double fist full of addictive narcotics to a known drug abuser and addict?
People observing Anna’s marriage to Howard K. Stern often commented that there was also “something about Howard” that bothered them, something that just didn’t seem right. Observers from the outside looking in saw the lines begin to blur between husband as protector into husband as personal and corporate controller.
“My husband my friend. My husband my enemy. My husband my pill dispenser. My husband my killer.”
Is that really the way the story played out?
There may yet be justice for Anna Nicole Smith. Five years later it turns out this story is not over. Could Anna Nicole’s psychiatrist and Howard K. Stern be headed to prison?
This post is an unfinished piece, and will be updated as the legal drama unfolds.
Watch the full video report here: http://video.foxnews.com/v/1916314439001/court-says-judge-wrongly-tossed-convictions-in-smith-case/?intcmp=obnetwork
Remembering the epic saga and non-stop drama of the life and death of Anna Nicole Smith:
- Howard K. Stern’s Acquittal Overturned In Anna Nicole Smith Case (hollywoodlife.com)
- Acquittal of Howard K. Stern In Anna Nicole Smith Case OVERTURNED (tmz.com)
- Anna Nicole Smith’s lover: Acquittals overturned (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Convictions Of Howard K. Stern, Anna Nicole’s Psychologist Reinstated (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Anna Nicole Smith drug case: Howard K Stern acquittal overturned (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Anna Nicole Smith Still Haunting Howard K. Stern: Prison a Possibility in Prescription-Drug Case (uk.eonline.com)
- Anna Nicole Smith Attorney Howard K. Stern Going To Jail?? (perezhilton.com)
- US court overturns Anna Nicole Smith rulings (sfluxe.com)
- Convictions Against Anna Nicole Smith’s Manager Reinstated (aceshowbiz.com)
- Anna Nicole Ex’s Acquittal Overturned (abcnews.go.com)
Could it be possible that the planning for an invasion of Iran went into “action” mode as early as 2011? Have a look at the videos recorded by stunned locals below. Note there is NO desert camouflage on many of these tanks. What could that mean?
Recorded January 12th 2012:
Recorded January 23rd 2012:
This amateur video footage was recorded in August of 2012 in Kentucky, California and Nevada. I have no idea why these lines of hundreds of US military tanks are moving across US soil, or what it might mean. Here is the next video. I’m looking to see if there are others like it.
This video next was recorded on March 7th 2011: Watsonville California, headed to Santa Cruz, which means they are all headed overseas. WW3 planning?