- It’s a rap for Cameron Diaz and Gwyneth Paltrow (thesun.co.uk)
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Cameron Diaz Rap for Chelsea Handler! (justjared.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz Rap About Chelsea Handler (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- WATCH: Cameron Diaz And Gwyneth Paltrow…Rapping?! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow and pelvic thrusting pal Cameron Diaz dedicate rap duet to Chelsea Handler (dailymail.co.uk)
- Gwyneth Paltrow: Late Birthday Dinner with Beyonce! (justjared.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz Rap for Chelsea Handler – Video (news.softpedia.com)
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Cameron Diaz Rap, Dry Hump Camera on Chelsea Lately (VIDEO) (gossipcop.com)
Documented: The rise of American Idiocracy, and the glorification of the inane – check.
How low will TV go to make a buck and grab viewer market share?
I’m not exactly sure, as we have yet to see “live snuff films” aired on cable TV, but I am supposing that “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” is approaching an all time new lowest water mark for reality television. Seeing Dr. Drew and Anderson Cooper join the fray is truly sickening.
I’ve got pretty good reasons now to NOT EVER, EVER tune into TLC again. To think the letters were originally short for “The Learning Channel” is tragic. It’s time to re-design that TLC logo to read “The low-life channel”.
If learning that “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” trumped the GOP convention for views isn’t strange enough, get ready for more low strangeness when you look at what’s coming out on YT about the show. First, clips from the show, then a few videos which are so strange they almost seem to be a celebration of American idiocy. Yes, we have arrived at the purest level of media driven American idiocracy.
WARNING: There appears to be a contagious aspect to idiotic behavior. Imitating idiotic antics seems to produce even more real idiots. This activity is NOT encouraged, so kids please don’t try this at home.
Each video clip below goes progressively mentally downhill, with the clips at the top being somewhat intelligible, and the video clips at the bottom disintegrating into pure meaninglessness, which is also the general direction of most television content in 2012.
“Dr. Drew‘s” TV segment wasted no time in joining the rush to cash in on the poor little girl, who may never ever fully understand the extent to which she is being overtly exploited by her own family and the American TV media community. At this rate they will have this child pole dancing in a bikini on live TV by the time she’s eight years old.
- Kim Kardashian Loves Watching Honey Boo Boo! (gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com)
- RuPaul Wants Duet With Honey Boo Boo (celebs.gather.com)
- Honey Boo Boo Practices Her Modeling: VIDEO (people.com)
- VIDEO: Honey Boo Boo vs. ‘Gangnam Style’ (1033ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (peopleofwalmart.com)
- ‘HONEY BOO BOO’ Ties Clinton DNC Speech in Ratings (investmentwatchblog.com)
- WTF is a Honey Boo Boo? (scatteringmoments.wordpress.com)
- Honey Boo Boo’s Fame Causing Family to Be Taken Advantage Of? (celebs.gather.com)
- Honey Boo Boo & DNC tie in ratings (bazaardaily.com)
- ‘SNL’ Spoofs Honey Boo Boo & Mama June Shannon (hollywoodlife.com)